Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scientific Theory: Why Women Shop

I have made a scientific discovery! It explains the reasons behind why women feel the impulsive need to shop. And this has real roots. I'm not making this up. I discovered it in my very own brain.
Please forgive the generalization, but I think it is safe to say that women are cleaner than men. We do less dirty work, we are more concerned about fancy gels and nice-smelling body washes, and we wash our hands more because we cook more. And this is where science comes in.
Did you know that the main component of soap is an ingredient called triclosan?
Let's look at this again.
Tri-clos-an
Try clothes on.

Is it any wonder that women shop more than men? These subliminal messages are everywhere! There is nothing, as women, that we can do, except stop practicing everyday hygiene. Sorry men!

No comments:

Post a Comment